Friday, October 14, 2011

After the Happily Ever

My last blog was sadly abandoned during the last year, due mostly to the fact that I was too busy trying to plan a wedding and not commit any major crimes during the process.  I, in my naivete and stupidity, thought that a wedding would be great fodder for my blog.  What it ended up being was a gorgeous, beautiful, memorable pain in the ass.  Then my wonderful husband and I decided to start trying for a baby right off the bat, thinking it would take at least a year to conceive.  I mean, it's not like we're right out of college and in those "whoops I didn't know I was so fertile" years.  Two months later, and exactly 3 weeks after purchasing a 3 month old Shih tzu puppy, I was peeing on my fourth pregnancy test to make sure I really was pregnant.  Now here we are, week 18 of baby incubation, month 4 of puppy training, and month 6 of marriage.  I have all new stories to tell, and I thought they deserved an all new blog.  So here we go, I hope you will happily roll along with me!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I added you to my blog roll! I'm so excited to hear all about pregnancies, babies, and the other "happily ever afters!"

    ReplyDelete